Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When it’s just One of those days with MS...

Multiple Sclerosis -- How do you “live with it”?

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been having some days, more recently, where I have really been struggling with having more problems with the bad days because of the symptoms of ms -- where I feel so horrible that it has been much more difficult for me to be even be able to get out of bed (it took me 90 minutes after I first woke up just for me to be able to get out of bed the other day).

What do you do, when it’s just “One of those days with Multiple Sclerosis”?

What do you do on the bad days for you to just to be able to function some?

You know what I mean…when you are battling with the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis and you are having “one of those days”, where it seems like your body is fighting against you instead of working with you, how does this make you feel and what do you do about it?

Click on the link to read more -- Living with MS.

***

No comments: