Thursday, February 18, 2010

MS Tip: Reducing Scrambling Things From MS Brain Function Problems

MS tip for reducing MS brain scrambling:

I was travelling in a car today on a sunny day, as a passenger (someone else was driving) and I tried something as a curiosity to see if it could help to reduce the scrambling that I was having a problem today from the effects of Multiple Sclerosis scrambling my brain and what I tried worked!

Since it helped, I wanted to pass this MS tip on to you, since it doesn't require buying anything or taking supplements or prescription drugs for you to find relief.

It was a very sunny day and as we were travelling down the road, towards the sun, I found that if I put up the visor in the car and let the sun shine on my face as much as possible and enter my eyes (don't look directly at the sun, look from side to side and don't wear sunglasses) that this helped to greatly reduce the scrambling that was going on because of the MS brain function problems that I was experiencing today.

Most people, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, have a problem being low in vitamin D levels and vitamin D has been found to have a protective quality in Multiple Sclerosis to help reduce the number of MS attacks and relapses by preventing them.

Most people with MS tend not to get enough sunlight exposure because of the problem people with Multiple Sclerosis have with over reacting to heat and because of the reduced ability to stand and walk because of the effects of Multiple Sclerosis attacks, which reduces our outdoor activities more most of the time.

Since I found something that helped me to find relief to the MS brain function problems with scrambling things or with dyslexia, I wanted to pass this MS tip on to help you too.

Have a great day!

***

No comments: