Thursday, February 18, 2010

MS Brain: Have You Found Yourself Scrambled Because of Multiple Sclerosis?

MS Brain function can be affected by Multiple Sclerosis attacking the brain, resulting in lesions or scarring in the brain. Scrambling words, numbers or concepts can be one of the many problems that can result in many cases of Multiple Sclerosis.

When this happens, this can make it difficult to write, form sentences when you talk or cause everything to be so jumbled up that it can be difficult to carry on a conversation with anyone or understand what other people are saying to you. This is often called dyslexia.

As with most cases of Multiple Sclerosis, we tend to have "good" days and "bad" days. With my case of Multiple Sclerosis, the days that I tend to scramble things or that the dyslexia goes crazy tends to come and go.

Although today is a scrambled day for me, sometimes in spite of the scrambling of my
MS brain, I am still able to write some (go figure, since this makes no sense at all).

Okay...it makes a little sense, since the degree of scrambling from the Multiple Sclerosis can be much worse some days so much more than on other days. Some days when the scrambling becomes much worse, I can't do much of anything on those days, except wait until the problem with scrambling everything calms down.

Do you find that with your symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis that you tend to have problems with scrambling words, numbers, concepts or whatever?

What do you do when this happens to you?

I'd really like to know -- please leave me your comments to help me out here, since this is not an easy thing to deal with because of the effects of Multiple Sclerosis.

I look forward to your comments!

****

No comments: