Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MS Sleep and One Natural Way Of Helping!

Reducing MS sleep problems or MS insomnia is a must, when it comes to problems encountered with Multiple Sclerosis.

Here is a tip of a natural way that I found that can help you to go to sleep more easily at night.

For you who have trouble sleeping, I discovered a secret way that works!

It's called Lettuce Tea.

The chemicals in the lettuce contain such potent phytochemicals, that they are actually called "Lettuce Opium"

Lettuce tea has a calming effect on the nervous system.

To make Lettuce Tea, brew 4 leaves of lettuce, any type, in 1 cup water, strain and drink.

This works well enough that I went to sleep not long after drinking this and I slept well, even though there are times that going to sleep or sleeping well can sometimes be a problem for me because of the MS sleep and MS insomnia problems I can have all too often.

It helped even more when I had a double dose of lettuce tea.

Give it a try and let me know if it helps you too!

If you have found this information to be helpful to you, or if you want to add anything, leave us your comments and let us know what you think!

***

No comments: